CNBC Top News and Analysis

Sunday, March 18, 2012

WALMART

I think that WalMart is an incredibly unjust company. Its interesting how they are being targeted though, i feel like there are other company power houses that have probably done worse for economical territory in various demographics yet, WalMart is the only one being made an example of it. I also find in peculiar that the CEO of Walmart has no remorse for the kind of institutions hes imposing onto peoples lives. I think the idea of cheap labor is sickening, its a cruel way of taking advantage of a human but at the same time making them believe that what their doing is humane. I think that if more people were to know about the other companies who do this like NIKE and APPLE, they wouldn't stop purchasing their items. I think its easier to attack a business like WalMart.

No comments:

Post a Comment