CNBC Top News and Analysis

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Persuaders - advertising changing our lives

I always knew that advertising was a interesting topic, but this movie really revealed how much time goes into even the tiniest aspect of a logo, like color or shape. I also found it to be an eye opening experience considering now i spend more time noticing logos and brands and how they are able to catch the attention of many people. I also think of how they are used to target certain age groups. Like at the grocery store all the colorful cereals with cartoon characters are strategical placed at the lower level of the shelf allowing kids to see them and it will appeal to them so they will attempt to beg their parents to buy it. Small things like that really have a big presence in the marketing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment